Date(s) - Aug 12 2017
The farm at Meads Corner dates back to 1780. The buildings underwent extensive renovation in 1820 to create the home and barn as they appear today. The farmhouse is rumored to have functioned as a tavern, complete with dance hall on the second floor. The Tyler Bergeron family purchased the property in 2011, resulting in much of the home’s interior being returned to its 19th century layout. Dexter cattle and numerous other farm animals have taken up residency throughout the restored pastures. Come see this exquisite piece of history.