This year, the museum will open with a new overarching exhibit exploring the history of “a tract of land commonly called New Lisborn” that in 1743 became “a township by the name of Pelham.” The exhibit will feature a family-learning area and solicit input from visitors for future special exhibits. Please visit!
The Pelham Historical Society Museum and Historical Complex are located on top of Pelham hill at the intersections of Amherst Road and Daniel Shays Highway (RT 202). The museum will be open to the public on Sunday afternoons 1:30 PM to 4:30 PM from June 12th through September 25th. The Historical Complex grounds are opened year round from dawn to dusk.
Pelham Historical Complex
376 Amherst Rd & Rt 202
Pelham, MA 01002